Some posts contain affiliate links, marked with an asterisk *
HomeType II DiabetesBlood Sugar Aggravation Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!


Blood Sugar Aggravation Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! — 2 Comments

  1. If you have diabetes your MD should have referred you to a dietitian. Someone you can ask questions, plan menus, etc. Check your insurance and see if this is possible.

  2. I haven't asked for a referral to a Dietitian yet. I'm keeping track of my calories and carbs on FitDay, and I'm doing right well with that.

    But thanks for stopping by and for the suggestion!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Translate »